To prepare spicy Moroccan meatball with mint yogurt is full of fun. You will also need an air fryer to roast the lamb meatball or its alternative. The meal is a rich source of protein, carbohydrate and fiber. I will now show you the preparation steps of a spiced meatball with meat yogurt.
Cooking time: 12-16 minutes
- 1 lb. grounded lamb
- 4 oz. grounded turkey
- 1.5 tbsp. parsley (washed and finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. mint (washed and finely chopped)
- 1 tsp. cumin ground
- 1 tsp. coriander ground
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper ground
- 2 ea. garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp. harissa
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ea. egg white
Mint Yogurt ingredients:
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk
- ¼ cup mint (chopped)
- 1 ea. garlic (chopped)
- 2 pinch salt
1. Preheat the Air fryer to 390°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients for the meatballs.
3. Roll the meatballs between your hands in a circular motion to smooth the meatball out to the size of golf balls.
4. In the Air fryer place half the meatballs into the fry basket. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
5. Repeat this process until all meatballs have been cooked.
6. While the meatballs are cooking combine all ingredients for the mint yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix.
7. Serve Moroccan meatballs with the mint yogurt and garnish with some Moroccan olives and mint.
See Also: Egg-Free Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Do you have any contribution to this Moroccan with mint yogurt? Feel free to comment it below. Please help us to reach your social media friends by clicking any of the share buttons below.