Air roasted chicken with tomatoes is a delicious combination of flavours and colours. You can serve it over fresh baby spinach or with other veggies, or pasta. A tasty, light meal recommended for every healthy family. You will need an air fryer to roast the chicken and the tomatoes. This meal is rich in protein and vitamins. I will give you a step by step guide on how to prepare a savoury air fried tomatoes with chicken.
- 2 small chicken thighs with skin, deboned and excess fat removed
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and grated
1. Marinate the chicken for an hour.
2. Preheat the air-fryer for 2 min at 180 degrees.
3. Brush cooking oil on chicken skin.
4. Roast in the air fryer for 15 min with skin facing down.
5. Remove the chicken from the air fryer, collect the chicken oil and drizzle it over the tomatoes.
6. Roast tomatoes for 6 min at 160 degrees.
See Also: 30 Healing Foods And Their Nutritional Values
Do you have any contribution on how to prepare Air roast chicken with tomatoes? Feel free to comment it on the comment section below. Please help us to reach your social media friends by clicking any of the share buttons below. Thanks!
Labels: Air Fryer, Recipes