Our Mother of Perpetual help, the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) made these 15 special promises to all Christians who say the holy rosary with devotion. The rosary is one of the easiest ways to seek the intercessory power of our Lady (the BVM). There are also 13 reasons why you should say your rosary daily. There are special graces and indulgences for saying your rosary on daily basis. These promises are also written in the Pieta Prayer handbook for Catholics.
The fifteen promises are:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
3. The rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
10. The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestal court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination.
(Given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan) Imprimatur:
+PATRICK J. HAYES. D.D.. Archbishop of New York
13 REASONS WHY YOU MUST SAY YOUR ROSARY DAILY
1. Our Lady has 117 titles. She selected this title at Fatima: "I am the Lady of the Rosary".
2. St. Francis de Sales said the greatest method of praying is to Pray the Rosary.
3. St. Thomas Aquinas preached 40 straight days in Rome, Italy on just the Hail Mary.
4. St. John Vianney, patron of priests, was seldom seen without a rosary in his hand.
5. "The rosary is the scourge of the devil" - Pope Adrian VI.
6. "The rosary is a treasure of graces" - Pope Paul V.
7. Padre Pio the stigmatic priest said: "The rosary is THE WEAPON"
8. Pope Leo XIII wrote 9 encyclicals on the rosary.
9. Pope John XXIII spoke 38 times about our Lady and the Rosary. He prayed 15 decades daily.
10. St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort wrote: "The rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother."
11. If you wish to obtain a favor: - Pray THE "54-day ROSARY NOVENA"...
Pray 3 nine day rosary novenas - 27 days of petition;
Pray 3 nine day rosary novenas - 27 days of thanksgiving.
12. Will you give 1% of 1440 minutes each day to God?
If so, pray the daily rosary in 15 minutes - 1% of 24 hours.
13. Later on, give 3% and pray entire 15 decade rosary.
(Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious Mysteries).
SEE ALSO: THE 14 PROMISES MADE BY OUR LORD TO DEVOTEES OF THE WAY OF THE CROSS
Free Recommended Ebook
The Pieta Prayer Handbook: With Pictures of Short Way of the Cross, Compiled by Kelly Joseph
I know you have learnt a new thing from this post.
Please help us to reach your social media friends by clicking any of the share buttons below.
Labels: Catholic Corner, Marian Posts