There are about 14 promises made by Our Lord Jesus to all Devotees of the stations or way of the cross. He revealed these promises to Bro. Estanislao. It is found on the page 43 and 44 of the Pieta Prayer hand book. At the age of 18, a young Spaniard entered the Novitiate of The Brothers of the Christian Schools at Bugedo. He took the Vow of Regularity, Perfection and Pure Love. In October, 1926, he offered himself to Jesus through Mary. Soon after this heroic donation, he felt ill, and was obliged to rest. He died saintly in March 1927.
Brother Estanislao was, according to the master of novices, a privileged soul, who received Messages from Heaven. Confessors and Theologians recognized these supernatural facts.
SEE ALSO: THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS - A SHORT WAY OF THE CROSS WITH PICTURES
His Director asked him to write the Promises made by OUR LORD to those who have devotion to THE WAY OF THE CROSS: They are:
1. I will grant everything that is asked of Me with faith, when making The Way of the Cross.
2. I promise Eternal Life to those who pray from time to time, The Way of the Cross.
3. I will follow them everywhere in life and I will help them, especially at the hour of death.
4. Even if they have more sins than the blades of grass in the fields and the grains of sand in the sea, all of them will be erased by The Way of the Cross. (Note: This promise does not eliminate the obligation to confess all mortal sins, and this, before we can receive Holy Communion).
5. Those who pray The Way of the Cross often will have a special glory in Heaven.
6. I will deliver them from Purgatory, indeed if they go there at all, the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.
7. I will bless them at each Way of the Cross, and My blessing will follow them everywhere on earth and, after their death, in Heaven for all Eternity.
8. At the hour of death I will not permit the devil to tempt them; I will lift all power from him in order that they will repose tranquilly in My Arms.
9. If they pray it with true love, I will make of each one of them a living Ciborium in which it will please Me to pour My grace.
10. I will fix My Eyes on those who pray The Way of the Cross often; My hands will always be open to protect them.
11. As I am nailed to the Cross, so also will I always be with those who honor Me in making The Way of the Cross frequently.
12. They will never be able to separate themselves from Me, for I will give them the grace never again to commit a Mortal sin.
13. At the hour of death I will console them with My Presence and we will go together to Heaven. Death will be sweet to all those who have honored Me during their lives by praying The Way of the Cross.
14. My soul will be a protective shield for them, and will always help them, whenever they have recourse.
"Jesus, Mary, I love You, Save Souls"
St. Alphonsus Liguori wrote: "If you pray you are positive of saving your soul. If you do NOT pray you are just as positive of losing your soul."
SEE ALSO: HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND PROTECT YOUR DESTINY AND DREAMS
Free Recommended Ebook
The Pieta Prayer Handbook: With Pictures of Short Way of the Cross, Compiled by Kelly Joseph
I know you have learnt a new thing from this post.
Please help us to reach your social media friends by clicking any of the share buttons below.
Labels: Catholic Corner