Today’s reflection focuses on how careful you should be while making
friends, responsible use of wealth, being cautious in all you do in life, the
happiness of having wisdom and then free will.
Jesus the son of Sirach tells you today, why you should be careful in all you do, things to do and things you should not do. He also gives you reasons why you should be very careful in choosing your friends and how to relate with them.
He went further to advise you on how to use your wealth responsibly and wisely, telling you that wealth lasts for a while and therefore should be used carefully.
He finally throws lights on free will, telling you how God has allowed us to freely make choices in every situations. He advises you to make your choices wisely and never blame the Lord for you.
SUB THEMES FOR TODAY'S REFLECTION
1. Be cautious (11.7 – 11.28)
2. Be careful in choosing friends (11.29 – 14.2)
3. Responsible use of wealth (14.3 – 14.19)
4. The happiness of having wisdom (14.20 – 15.10)
5. Free will (15.11 – 15.20)
Now click Here to read words of divine wisdom of God through Sirach (11.7 – 15.20)
REFLECTIONS, WISE QUOTES AND FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR TODAY
(Meditate over these words of wisdom)
1. Do you really want to succeed in life?
Then don’t get involved in too many things. If you try to do too much, you will suffer for it. You won’t be able to finish your work, and you won’t be able to get away from it either (11.10).
2. Do you know that everything both favourable and unfavourable comes from the Lord? (11.14 – 11.15)
Just pray for God’s favour. When he favours you, good things will come your way.
3. Be very careful on how you relate with sinners. Give to religious people, but don’t help sinners (12.4) because the Most High himself hates sinners and he will punish them (12.6 – 12.7). Be wise!
4. Do you want to make it in life?
Then don’t try to lift something too heavy for you and don’t keep company with people who are richer and more powerful than you (13.2).
5. Do you know that there is nothing wrong with being rich if you haven’t sinned to get that way?
Also, there is nothing sinful about being poor. Only the ungodly think so (13.24). In any condition you fall into, just be upright and fear the Lord.
6. Are you really seeking for wisdom?
Then fear the Lord and master his law and you will find wisdom (15.1).
7. Never blame the Lord for your sin because the Lord does not cause what he hates (15.11). Be wise!
CLOSING PRAYER FOR TODAY
(Recite with deep faith)
Lord Jesus, help me to be careful in all that I do in life. May I always the wealth you entrusted to me responsibly. Help me to make good choice between good and evil. And instill in me the happiness and joy that come from wisdom – Amen.
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
ANOTHER HOT BOOK OF THE YEAR
This book contains a twenty day reflection and search for divine wisdom and knowledge. It also contains up 300 wise quotes and food for thought from the book of sirach some powerful prayers at the end of each day.
Click to Get it now! for $5.25 only.
Or you can read and download it for free as long as the free promo lasts.
The promo starts on Wednesday 14 to Sunday 18 December 2016.
Click Here to read and download this book for free.
Don't forget to drop your reviews.
Don’t miss out!
Labels: Tour in Divine Wisdom and Knowledge